SUNDAY AFTERNOON 1:00 PM ET
- TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (-3.5) VS. Arizona Cardinals: The Cardinals are a different team with Kurt Warner at QB and they have a potentially explosive offense that can put up points in bunches. Of course the key is to keep Warner upright which has been somewhat of a challenge this season but he is ready to go for this one. The Buc’s are coming off a demoralizing loss at home against the Jaguars and will be looking to right the ship before the season 먹튀검증 to spiral out of control. To lose to a backup QB like Quinn Gray could have a lasting impact on their psyches however and they might play tight so as not to make the mistakes they did last week which destroyed their chances. The Buc’s simply can’t score enough to justify giving 3.5 to anyone. Throw in the fact the better-than-average Cardinal offense is getting a head start makes them that much of a better play. The Pick: Arizona Cardinals (-3.5)
- ATLANTA FALCONS (-3.5) VS. San Francisco 49ers: In a battle of two terrible offensive teams, the extra half point tilts this one in the 49ers’ advantage. San Francisco qualifies in a very positive 81-54-1 ATS game scenario that plays on teams that have been especially bad on offense in recent weeks. Basically the belief is that the ‘Niners have hit rock bottom on offense and that they will be able to get back on track against a poor Falcons defense. The 49ers have a big advantage in the run game with Frank Gore and the passing attack should get itself going with QB Alex Smith getting more comfortable after coming back from injury. The ATS trend and the player personnel both favor the 49ers and it wouldn’t be a surprise if they even won here. THE PICK: 49ers (+3.5)
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (-3.5) VS. Jacksonville Jaguars: THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
- TENNESSEE TITANS (-4.5) VS. Carolina Panthers: WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
- Cincinnati Bengals (-.5) VS. BUFFALO BILLS: WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
- Washington Redskins (-3.5) VS. NEW YORK JETS: The Jets will turn to Kellen Clemens this week in the hopes of sparking the team. That certainly could do the trick for the Jets here but it also could go the other way as this might signal that the white flag has been raised and that the team is playing for next year. A major letdown could then be at hand and things could get ugly against a still motivated, hard-hitting Redskins squad. Surely the ‘Skins went back to the drawing board after last week’s embarrassment against the Patriots but the fact of the matter is that this team still can’t score. The Jets could have trouble scoring also as star WR Laverneaous Coles is likely to miss this game with a concussion. Either way this game has too many question marks to touch. THE PICK: PASS
- KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (-2.5) VS. Green Bay Packers: The Packers are in a bad spot here as they are coming off a short week after playing a draining game in Denver on MNF. Green Bay won that game in OT and now they have to go out on the road again to take on the Chiefs in Arrowhead. Kansas City has played much better than anyone could have expected as they have won three in a row and are a strong factor in the AFC West race. The Packers have gone only 1-7 in their last eight in Kansas City and they should have trouble getting up for a second straight road game in a very hostile environment. THE PICK: Kansas City Chiefs (-2)
- San Diego Chargers (-7.5) VS. Minnesota Vikings: WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
- DETROIT LIONS (-3.5) VS. Denver Broncos: The Lions are actually in the playoff hunt this season and their only worry in the weak NFC North right now are the Packers. The Lions are fresh off a road win over the Bears where the defense stepped up and intercepted QB Brian Griese four times. The Broncos on the other hand come off a terrible loss at home on MNF against the Packers in a game they should have won. Awful clock management and play calling by coach Mike Shannahan did them in and so they now must try and save their season on the road. The Broncos match up well with the Lions in that their great secondary led by Pro Bowl CB Champ Bailey should limit the effectiveness o the Detroit passing attack. This game will be won by running the football which both teams do rather evenly. There are scenarios that favor both sides in this game and there is much too uncertainty to make this a worthwhile pick. THE PICK: PASS
SUNDAY AFTERNOON 4:00 PM ET
- CLEVELAND BROWNS (-1.5) VS. Seattle Seahawks: WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
- New England Patriots (-4.5) VS. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: *THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
- OAKLAND RAIDERS (-2.5) VS. Houston Texans: THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.