I’ve been working right out of my living for over eight months now. There are quite a few ways I’ve used my computer to wrangle some more income : from building my own websites, to playing mehaiteaw the currency markets, to finding freelance work with sites like GetAFreelancer and Master. Today though, I’ll talk about the best way to bring in some dough: playing competition poker.
I’ve played poker for pretty much a decade, but it isn’t until a couple years ago that we begun to really understand some complex concepts. (One funny thing I noticed when i begun to learn good investing strategy is that it’s a bit like good poker strategy! It makes sense, I guess, simply because they both involve good money management. )
Expert poker is created upon three basic numbers of thought:
- What do i have?
- What does my opponent have?
- What does my opponent think that I have?
It can go on forever from here, of course, since the next one would be “What does my opponent think that I think bigger? inches and so forth : but this is where it starts. Let’s address these in turn.
(1) What do you have? Obviously your hand strength is an important variable, but it’s not the most important. If you have a lock, most of your concern is increasing your profit. With a orange, you can overlook it. The tough part is making the most of it when you have a hand you are not sure about. This is where the experts show their strength.
(2) What does my opponent have? If your opponent has nothing, it doesn’t even matter what you hold. You can’t get paid off on your quad sixes if he missed his flush anyway. Figuring out how much your opponent is prepared to invest is a crucial part of determining your wagering size.
(3) What does my opponent think that I have? An clever player will recognize when he is beat much more quickly. By making time for how your opponent reacts to certain situations, and by examining points 1 and 2 closely, you should be able to make an educated guess as to how to approach them. A good player might throw away that flush if you bet your quads too strongly; another player might think a small bet screams “call me! inches but almost certainly pay off that huge, “obvious bluff”.
I made over $15, 000 dollars playing poker in six months, and I never played a competition larger than $50. Check out sites like 2 + 2 Publishing and PocketFives for user discussion forums and links to internet poker sites. Poker is the new sport, except now anyone can be an sportsperson : from the comfort of home!
If you need money now, like Get real next hour, try what I did so. I am making more money now than in my old business and you can too, see the amazing, true story, in the link below. When i joined I was cynical for ten seconds before I realized what it was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.
Imagine doubling your money every week with no or little risk! To find a verified list of Million Dollar Companies supplying you their products at 75% commission to you. Check the page below to learn How you begins compounding your capital towards your first Million Dollars at the easy corporate money program.